1. Chop the green parts off of the strawberries and slice them into pieces.
2. Add them into a small sauce pan with the water, chia seeds and honey.
3. Heat the ingredients on a low temperature until they form a thicker, sticky texture – transfer to a container to cool slightly.
4. Add the almond milk, oats and cinnamon to a sauce pan and cook gently until it begins to thicken. (If you are not using Whey protein use 50ml less milk!)
5. Add the whey protein if you are using it and stir well on a gentle heat.
6. When ready, pour the oats into a bowl
7. Swirl through the strawberry and chia jam (save a little for the top too!)
8. Top with the peanut butter, the remaining strawberries and drizzle the left over jam!
I hope you enjoyed making and more importantly, eating, this recipe as much as I did!
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Thank you for reading